Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Promises of God, without the Presence of God...Would you take it?

Be careful how you answer! Many professing Christians today want things from God, but do not want God Himself!
In Exodus Ch.32, the children of Israel had sinned against God with the "golden calf", & then Moses interceded on their behalf
In Exodus Ch.33, to shorten & paraphrase, God tells Moses to go up with the people into the land of Canaan, & said He would drive out the inhabitants as he had promised,
however, He told Moses in vs. 3 "But I will not go up among you..."
Moses said in vs.15 to the LORD, "if Your presence will not go up with me, do not bring us up from here.
Then in vs.18, "Moses said, Please show me your Glory"

Oh,let that be our heart!
(I plan to write more on this when I get time--please add comments if you like)

Click the link below for the sermon on this subject by David Platt that stirred my heart. Get ready to be blessed!
Click on Feb 21 Chapter 6: Where Glory Dwells
A Chronicle Of Redemption - Part 1: Redemption Promised To A Covenant People video: CHRONICLE-PART1-6_VID

No comments:

Post a Comment